Hayden travels great so it was an easy trip down. He ate then napped.
Napping other places is always fun!
We played outside at ma'am and docs waiting on Shawn, Kenny, Casey, and Parker to get here.
Sweet Vanessa came over to give Hayden his first haircut. I had no idea what to tell her to do so I just said cut it like Jeffrey's! Ha! No I didn't keep any hair. Sorry Hayden hair grosses me out! Here Are the million pictures I took:
All done! Vanessa did an EXCELLENT job! We love her and was so excited she did his first haircut!!
Now he really looks like his dada! When Hayden was born there was no denying he looked exactly like I did at that age. Now that he is getting older his daddy is coming out more and more. He's got mamas lips and blue eyes, the rest is all Jeffrey!!
Tomorrow we get to hang out for a bit at ma'am and docs. Hayden also gets to go see mater. Then back to Tupelo! Short but sweet visit with family. Love these visits!

















No comments:
Post a Comment