A. Attached or Single? Attached.
B. best friends ? I am so blessed with so many amazing friends!!
C. C. Cake or pie? Cake all the way. I do like pumpkin pie but I much rather have cake. Even better cupcakes! Oh wait — cookie cake would be even better.
D. Day of choice? Friday. Just saying it makes you smile ! Plus Jeffrey's home!
E. Essential Item? Well for now a pony tail it's hot outside but more of a mommy need snacks and a paci!
F. Favorite color?blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Sour either!
H. Home town? Meridian
I. Favorite Indulgence? Chocolate (okay really any dessert) or wine.
J. January or July? July. Its our anniversary and Jeffrey's birthday month! I'm also not a fan of cold weather! It's just depressing.
K. Kids? 1 boy
L. Life isn’t complete without? Family and friends. They are Gods earthly Angels to us! Love y'all !
M. Marriage date? July 12
N. Name of college? Mississippi State
O. Oranges or Apples? Either. I am not in love with one more than the other, but do like both.
P. Phobias? Losing people
Q. Quotes?
R. Reason to smile?
This kid all the way!
S. Season of choice? Fall. Love the leaves changing. Love the change in temperature. Love that it is the start of holiday season which means spending time with family!
T. Tag 5 People. Tag you're it!
U. Unknown fact about me?
I hate styrofoam and the sound of nails on a file!
V. Vegetable? Green beans
W. Worst habit? Over stressing about things. Worrying too much. Something I am working on everyday to get better at, I know this is a sin.
X. Xray or Ultrasound? Confused by this question. Ultrasound?
Y. Your favorite food? Pasta and bread!
Z. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius
Well friends there you have it. Now you know a little bit more about me!















No comments:
Post a Comment