Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Out and about: trying to stay busy.

Today Dad, Hayden, and I decided to get out and do something. I was so excited about this as my heart is so tender today. Jeffrey is back at work and I'm stuck in the house with all these memories.  It's raining so that limits what we can do. We decided to go to the mall. The mall actually has a lot of fun things for kids! First they rode the carousel.
 
This isn't your normal slow ride carousel. This thing goes pretty fast!

Next we rode the choo choo around the mall! 
Oh the things you do for your kids! 

Hayden loved the train. He said choo choo the entire ride smiling so big!!

We next went to the arcade. He played a few games and won a slinky and ball.


He thought it was a car movie not a game!

Now, lunch time! We ate at peppers, yum! Had to have a snack before the wood arrived to help from meltdown central occurring.

Last, we went to the indoor playground. Hayden has GOT to be around other kids more often! I'm so thankful he starts Montessori a few days a week in August! He pushed a sweet little girl down and yelled at her because she touched the truck he was playing on.. Yep! We've got a lot of socializing to do!

Now we are home and about to nap! Well Hayden is already napping with his paw paw now. I'm still too anxious to nap.

My sweet Baxter came with us to my moms. He misses Emma so bad. He's very anxious and needy right now. It breaks my heart. He's never been by himself. So we came to moms so he could be with her dog today. 

Poor guy is heart broken and mourning his sweet sister. They loved each other so much.

Keep praying for us. I know the worst of these feelings has yet to pass. We are still waiting on answers. We hope to get some to prevent whatever happened to her from happening to another dog. Keep us in mind this week! We need prayers for strength! Thanks y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment