Growing.....
Speaking of blessings, Hayden is amazing me lately. He's at the age where he literally learns something new everyday! I thought the teacher inside of me would never show it's face, boy was I wrong. I'm using my training and helping Hayden grow. It's amazing that he truly is mimicking mommy and daddy. Woe, he's mimicking us? He's learning how we react, and carry ourselves? Again, reminds me the need for that quiet prayer time! He also needs the people that surround him to keep this in mind. Please watch what you say, and how you act around children. Their little pure hearts don't deserve to be burdened with our adult worldly issues. Jeffrey and I are lucky to have this little blessing. Hayden teaches us to be more God like. It's amazing to see his pure sweet soul. What happened to that in all of us? I guess life happened, and like I said above, all the bad eventually wears you down. Do something today, re charge your spiritual batteries. Spend some quiet time just sitting, reflecting, and in prayer. Also, if you can, hang out with a kid (family or volunteer somewhere). They, like animals, can do amazing things for your spirit!
Here's to a happy reset, prayerful Wednesday! God works! Try it.

No comments:
Post a Comment