Since I was out of town for Father's Day we did it before hand. We actually did it 2 week ago before my parents left. We grilled out and had an amazing time! We got my daddy a life proof case for his iPhone. Hayden got Jeffrey a basket of goodies! He also got him a round of golf he needs to use! Hayden is so blessed with an amazing hands on daddy. He takes being involved to a whole new level. Anything he can do, he does. I don't even ask. Hayden truly has a Godly male example of a dad. I am so thankful as children are a prime example of their parents! Thank you Jeffrey for being the best daddy to Hayden. Thank you to my dad (Hayden's paw paw) for being the best grandfather to my sweet baby!! He loves that kid like its his own, and I'm truly grateful for all the amazing things he will learn from Paw Paw. We are one blessed family here!
He got horseshoes for the backyard!
Bottle of wine! Cheers to daddy!
We also ordered him a big cereal bowl that looks like a coffee cup with good morning dada on it!
Hayden wrote him a letter and did some finger painting art work for dada too. I think those were his favorites!
It was a perfect day with family, even if it was early!
No comments:
Post a Comment