Catherine and I technically met in 9th grade at a Happening church trip. We didn't realize until college we were both at the same one! We met at bid day at state. We both went Phi Mu and everyone was so happy and knew each other but us. It was like back to elementary school days of do you know anyone here? No? Me either let's be friends! We went through college together getting into all types of shenanigans. She's a great friend and I know Ryan makes her incredible happy and I'm so thankful for that! He's such a sweet guy, so it's always heart warming to see a couple that loves each other so purely. I can't wait for these two to tie the knot in a few weeks!
Okay back to the weekend.... We arrived and one group was already down on the beach. We decided to go ahead and decorate for her shower we were doing that night. Here are some pictures:
We ended up grilled some amazing food and piling 6 girls in a 3 person hot tub on the balcony for the night. I loved catching up and laughing until your stomach hurts!
Prettiest bride to be!
Saturday we went to the beach, pool, and lazy river. Can you believe our hotel had a lazy river there?? It was so much fun to relax and enjoy the peaceful beach!
Saturday night we got all dolled up and went to Supper at an amazing place! Lots of fun conversation! We ended up at the FloraBama for a bit then back to the condo. We had to get up early Sunday so we could get back to our babies!!
It was a fun getaway and I wish Catherine and Ryan a lifetime of love and happiness!
Now back to real life...mommy hood















No comments:
Post a Comment