Monday, June 10, 2013

It's Monday!

I know it's Monday! I'm guilty of approaching this day as the depressing day of the week. I mean we just had a fun weekend with family, now that silly Monday comes around making us split apart and do something less pleasurable. Try and approach this Monday a little more positive.. Just try it one time! Okay here we go... I'm thankful to see another day, God has given me this day to do his work, it's a fresh new start! And if that doesn't work, it's one day closer to the weekend, right? Some days it's just hard to be positive about anything. I know this isn't a Christian thing to feel, but we all have those days. I believe that's where our friends and family step in! If you see someone having one of those terrible days (as you've had before) help lift them up by listening to them to support and through prayer! Don't drag them down(judging is a sin too), be honest (truth hurts sometimes) and help guide them back on a positive path. I hope someone is lifted today by YOU!

Okay after the Monday blues is over I'm having a little unwanted anxiety over this coming up weekend. I'm going to the beach. Yea I'm nervous about going to the beautiful calming beach. This will be the first time leaving my sweet Hayden over night. He has an amazing daddy that I know will take super care of him, but I just can't help but feel anxious over leaving him. I guess it's a mommy thing? I hope as the week goes on those anxious feelings fade! I  really excited about the trip. A precious friend is getting married in a few weeks so we are headed on a bachelorette trip! It will be a fun girls trip and I could really use a break! 

I make my own laundry powder thanks to Pinterest! I really do like it so I made it again. This time I used scentsy washer whiffs instead of the purex crystals. I like it MUCH better! Let me know if you want any of these fantastic washer whiffs or want the recipe I used to make the detergent.

Here is my first piece of furniture for Southern Frayed! I'm excited to throw a piece of furniture in the mix with our frames! Furniture is tough, not going to lie, but the end product is always worth it! 

This angel had a terrible cold last week (which I think mommy is being blessed with now yuck) he is feeling all better and back to his wild 1 year old self. It's always terrible seeing your child not feel well.. It's pretty exhausting too! 


Flea market was this weekend! We appreciate each of you that came to see us! If you haven't yet, go like Southern Frayed on Facebook! Our stuff has been in 65  Roses Market place at the flea market. Well we are going to the middle in a booth now. We are excited and hope this brings more traffic to all the cute stuff in the market! So for July be on the look out for the new location. 


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment