Monday, August 26, 2013

being a SAHM and doggy day!

Being a stay at home mommy is the best decision we've ever made. I love being home with my munchkin. It's the hardest job I've ever had too! Waking up early and getting to talk over Cheerios is way better than rushing to get dressed and drop him off somewhere. I know it's not always a possibility for everyone to stay home, but I am so thankful for this opportunity. Making the sacrifices is more than worth it. 
If you have never played with bubbles with a kid do it. Watching them giggle and smile over something so simple reminds me what truly matters. 
Bubbles!

I feel like I've run a marathon this morning already. It's nap time now! I'm taking a break to blog and eat lunch, then off to paint frames. Once I finish, its time to wake up and back to chasing around a 1 year old. This truly is exactly where I'm meant to be right now. I do miss teaching, but I wouldn't trade this for anything! 


On a different note.......

Today is national dog day. I love my sweet Baxter. He's still struggling with being sad, but he and I both have our cries and comfort each other. Hayden even talks to Emma still. One of those moments that gives you chills when you ask him where Jesus is and he says with Emma then points to a blank spot and says hi Emma. Loved their bond and no doubt in my mind she checks on him. 
Today Baxter is having a play date with April. This afternoon they will both be back here and we will be grilled fish!

Her sweet spirit is still here watching over Hayden no doubt. 1 year olds don't know how to be anything but honest. Powerful.
Happy doggy day baby girl. Miss you badly, especially today.


Happy doggy day Baxter! He is the sweetest dog you will ever meet. Shelter dog! Love my little protector. 

Hug your fur babies today and do something fun with them today! Don't have a dog? Donate or volunteer at shelter. They always need help and those sweet souls just want someone to love them!

So today thankful for being a stay at home mommy and for dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment