Here is how it started.. Woke up ate a big breakfast. Changed and finished packing his lunch. Then A thousand pictures were taken!
We get to school and go in. He takes off! He never once looked back for mama. I was so proud of him! Of course he found the ball as soon as he walked in.
I snuck out since he was playing. I was so proud but as soon as I got home to a quiet house it was a bit sad. I had to clean the house for bunco tonight. (Which was amazing! Haven't laughed so hard in a while!). I stayed busy cleaning pretty much the whole time. Speaking of cleaning I just did this Thursday. How does a house get this dirty that quick? I Sweep and wipe down counters daily so I'm so lost how this happens! This means if you come visit unplanned expect a messy house! I try! Thank goodness for scentsy!!
When 2:00 hit I was so happy to pick him up. Mom and dad rode with me. He was so happy to see them too!
They said he slept good! He's a tough one to get to sleep , but once he is down, he's down for a while! He loves his sleep like his mama. He didn't eat much lunch. So we had to eat when we picked him up ASAP. Not sure why he wouldn't eat. He has phases where he eats like a cow then won't touch the same meal the next day. Guessing he was overwhelmed and excited about everything. He always eats big breakfasts so it doesn't bother me much. When we got home we finished a snack and rested with paw paw. Then I had to leave and finish cooking and setting up for bunco.
I was so proud of my big boy today. I'm so thankful mom and dad have given him the opportunity of Montessori.
I'm pooped myself. Had such a fun girls night. Tomorrow will be a mommy and Hayden day! He goes back to school Thursday. That will be the real test to see how he does knowing what he is doing. I hope no tears!
We are blessed. That's for sure!




No comments:
Post a Comment