Saturday, July 17, 2010

tryin some new things.

Jeffrey and I have been on this try new stuff cooking kick. We are really good about cooking at home a lot, but things have gotten boring lately. If anyone has any good ideas for new things to cook please let me know! We are really enjoying trying new things and cooking them together!
The first picture is wine roasted pork chops, salad, mac n cheese, and garlic butter sourdough bread. The second picture is chicken divan and chocolate covered strawberries and marshmallows! Both YUM!


Since i've been talking about decorating my classroom I thought I'd post some pictures of it. I don't have my curtains up yet but they will be blue and brown giraffe print! Jeffrey had to take off a day of work to come help me move things around. Thank goodness for his help!!

Ha I know my bulletin board is silly but it works with our "farm" theme!  I put a pink bow on my girls :) Jeffrey had to help me come up with this idea. My door is John Deere colors and we are "Duckworths Deeres". Again thanks Jeffrey for putting it up!

Reading corner with the "news"
I can't believe I'll have 18 sweet 5th graders in here in two weeks!! I'm really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment