Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New to this..

I've decided to start a blog. Not sure what I'm doing yet! All my friends that have them love them, so I thought I'd give it a try since I can't sleep tonight anyway! Jeffrey and I just celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary. He sent me flowers and we went to dinner. We will be headed to St. Louis soon to celebrate some more! Kelly and Wesley's wedding is next week in Iowa so we will be venture up north in a little more than a week to see them tie the knot! I'm excited about getting a brand new sister in law! Early Congratulations to Kelly and Wesley. I can't believe summer is almost over! This summer has been far from relaxing! I've been working in my classroom getting it ready for next year already! Who knew so much work goes into preparing a classroom? I'm really excited about all the changes in store for us next year!! I'm not sure anyone will even read this but I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment