Jeffrey before the game
at the game!
Day two in St. Louis:
We woke up early to check out the city. We ate breakfast at the hotel then headed to the arch. I'm really glad we went early because it got packed quick. Jeffrey and I rode to the top. You get in these small car elevator things(only 5 people in one car) and take a ride to the top! It was worth every penny too! If you come to St. Louis go to the top of the arch! Its not as scary as everyone says and the views are amazing!
view from the arch. busch stadium
Mighty Mississippi River view from the arch
After we went to the arch, we went to Union Station. Jeffreys daddy wanted to visit it because he remembered coming to St. Louis as a child with his mother. It was really pretty inside. We ate lunch at a great place and decided to take a trolley ride to see more of the city. We rode around for a bit and stopped at the city museum. This is an amazing place to take kids! We headed back to the hotel to relax and get ready for a good dinner somewhere fun. We've had a great time and it was fun to share this trip with Mr. Mike and Tracey! Its going to be an early night because we will be heading to Iowa in the morning (here we go wesley and kelly!!). I'm excited to see these two tie the knot and see what Iowa is like! Here we come Iowa!

I love reading your blog. Looking at that food on one of your posts makes me hungry!!!
ReplyDeletehaha thanks brooke as I LOVE yours too!! Brayden is getting so big!
ReplyDelete