Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend! We are going to be doing yard work and getting things done around the house. My house is turned upside down right now. We've had plumbers and sheet rock guys, painters etc. all over the place this week(and they aren't done yet) My house house has dust and foot prints everywhere! And everything in the laundry room and pantry is in my living room which equals stressful for me! I'm a little OCD when things are out of their place! After all the waiting, the leak has been fixed and I'm praying our floors dry out okay! It just never ends! Oh and I wish they would do something about the working persons health care. I think its absurd that an outpatient surgery (that I checked in outpatient at 7:30 and was home by 12:30) cost $8000. Seriously to take out a gall bladder? I'd be scared to ask what an over night or major surgery cost!! I guess since this was my first major medical anything I had no idea! But I have to say my life is much better since I had that surgery, so I can't complain too much! I'm looking forward to having a productive weekend and preparing to make our trip to the North next Wednesday!
I stole the post below from my friend Brookes blog. Thanks Brooke!
In this moment...I wish my house would clean itself up!
Outside my window...I hear nothing! Love living in the country!
I am thinking...that I have to go get my dress fitted in town today..
I am thankful for...my family, friends, and job
From the kitchen...I just had a cupcake left over from jeffreys birthday for breakfast. YUM
I am wearing...a tshirt.. love summer time!
I am creating...nothing until we get back from vacation! Decided to take a break from lesson plans and work stuff
I am going...st. louis baseball team play next wednesday
I am reading...school books YUCK
I am hoping...for a fun trip to st. louis!
I want...football tickets to come in the mail
I am hearing...the tv and emma snoring
Around the house...is a mess
One of my favorite things...is being at home with jeffrey and my sweet pups!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment