Thursday, July 15, 2010

Meet our family...

Meet Emma Grace

Meet Baxter!

We have the sweetest pups around! Emma is an English bulldog I got from my mom and aunt for my 21st birthday. I'd have to say shes the best present I've ever gotten! She is spoiled rotten. Baxter is a mut. We adpoted from CARA in Jackson. Emma needed a friend, so we adopted this sweet baby and he's been the best thing for her (and us!) Our pups go everywhere with us! If they don't go we get babysitters for them! Only the best will do (thanks mom and dad). I'd say both babies are a little bit spoiled rotten :) If you know us you would know what I mean!

If you don't have a dog and want one please go adopt one from your local animal shelter! They make the best additions to your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment