Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day


Mothers Day sure does have a special meaning added to it for us now. Hayden has been such a sweet, fun gift from God. I've had an amazing Mother's Day thanks to my sweet boys! I got breakfast in bed, a nap, picnic in the park, and the sweetest gifts! My favorite was all of Hayden's monthly pictures from his first year matted for a frame! I'm so excited to get a frame made for it. I'll post a picture once we get it up. Here are a few pictures from today! 

Now that's what you call a good nap head. 


Cheese!

Teeth hurting bad, but still smiling!


On another note, state test are this week. Please say a prayer for my sweet bunch of 3rd graders Tuesday-Thursday. They've worked so hard this year, and I'm so proud of them regardless! 

I only have 10 more days as a teacher. I'm taking a break for a bit to stay home with my angel! This was a bitter sweet decision. I'm so excited to start this new adventure as a stay at home mommy. After all, they aren't tiny for very long! I'll be staying busy chasing a 1 year old, building frames, selling Scentsy, and tutoring! So if you need a picture frame, kid needs tutoring, Scentsy, or a play date let me know ! 

So here's to the countdown for summer! Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment