I have been M.I.A. lately when it comes to updating our blog. We've been so busy lately and it seems nothing is going to slow down soon. Work has been keeping us both busy until late most nights. We really look forward to the weekends!! Weekends have been filled up with football games. I'm sad we only have one more home game. Since this is November (Thanksgiving month) I decided to list things we are thankful for. Lately we've had to remind each other of these things. We've both done a little eliminating from our lives. I've been super stressed so we decide to eliminate everything and person that we don't need right now. Its really helped and something we should of done a long time ago. Done with anything negative! SOOO on to the thankful list.
We are VERY thankful for..
- God and Jesus (of course). Why else would we be able to wake up daily and make mistakes and still be loved?
-Family. There is nothing better than supportive family. I don't think we could of gotten through a lot of things without family. I'm a little biased but I think we have the best family :)
-Friends. As with family we couldn't of gotten through a lot of things without them. Its always nice to have friends we like to have fun with too. You should be jealous of our friends. They are pretty awesome.
- Our babies. Our pups are the best! No matter what kind of day I've had they are always so happy to see us. I'm very Thankful God put dogs on earth. Seeing how happy they are all of the time really puts things that shouldn't matter into sight. No matter what happens they are always happy and so loving, as we should be too.
-Our jobs. Even though things have been stressful lately I am very thankful for us to have amazing jobs. We are very blessed to have work especially good jobs right now.
-The South (Mainly Mississippi). I'm a HUGE fan of the South. I couldn't imagine a better place growing up. I love Mississippi too. Jeffrey and I both could move to different states and make way more money but we decided to give back to the state we grew up in. I get a little aggrivated with people that bash the South and Mississippi. If you don't like it don't stay here or visit. Theres nothing better than a good ole southern boy and girl!
Guntown- As some of you laugh at this we LOVE where we live. I love the small town. Our town grocery store has the sweetest people that work there and the three places to each here everyone knows your name. I always feel so safe here. Jeffrey and I both laugh when we talk about how much we like it here. I love living in the peaceful country!
-Health. Our family has been lucky to been in pretty good health. Yes we've had our troubles lately but we are very lucky to have no one seriously sick.
When we think about the things that we love and are thankful for its hard to stay upset about whatever was bothering you before. I know we complain about the bad too much instead of being thankful for the good. SO we are reminding each other daily of these things and focusing on them instead of the bad!
We have a fun Thanksgiving trip planned. My cousin is having her wedding the Saturday after Thanksgiving (My birthday too by the way if you need to send a present I accept them early or late). We rented a house on the beach and get to spend 4 days there. Yes her wedding is on the egg bowl. Big "no no" with any Ole Miss or Miss State fan. This game is huge. Rival games are always so much fun! I"m pretty sure we will find a T.V. in FL and be glued to it ringing our cowbells from FL! Theres something about the beach this time of the year. When my parents lived in FL I always loved the Fall there. Its so peaceful. Its been waaaaaay too long since we have been to the beach too. I know it won't be warm but there is nothing like seeing the ocean. I hope everyone has a great week and thinks about the things that they are thankful for!

No comments:
Post a Comment