Saturday, October 9, 2010

I've been super busy and haven't posted lately but here is what we've been up to lately:

1) Football games. State and college football is in full swing. This means our tv's at home are on a football game at all times. It's okay I don't mind watching college football, but I'm not big on pro teams. We love when we get to go back to Starkville to games on weekends! It makes me miss being in college.

2) Braves. When the braves are playing the tv is allowed to switch over to the game. I love watching live baseball but a 3 hour game on tv is just boring! My parents got Jeffrey tickets to Bobby Cox's last regular season game in Atlanta. We had a wonderful time! We rode down there with Wesley and Kelly and met Mr. Mike and Tracey in Atlanta. They went to the game on Saturday and Jeffrey and I roamed round Atlanta. We found this great sports bar that was showing the state game so we parked it there for the afternoon. I think we need another trip to Atlanta soon. I've forgotten how much fun it is.

3) work. Yep it pretty much consumes us right now. Lately I've been so exhausted after work I haven't felt like doing a thing during the week. This means all the cleaning, laundry etc. is left for me to do on the weekends. So in between football games on weekends we are cleaning and doing stuff around the house.

4) Dr. offices. Both of us have been in and out of the Dr. lately. I'm thankful neither one of us are seriously "sick" just dealing with minor things. We will both be glad with everything is worked out. Jeffreys been sick lately too. He NEVER gets sick but can't seem to shake this crud. He finally broke down and went to the Dr. twice. I'm glad he is finally getting back to normal.

What we are loving lately:

MSU and Braves
homemade pizza (place right up the road from us makes it from scratch)
cooler weather and windows open
fall smells (my fall candles are my favorite)
pumpkin flavored things (bread, coffee,cakes etc)
our trip to the beach for Thanksgiving (can not wait to get away for a few days)
my birthday coming up next month! the countdown has started!!
halloween (we've aleady bought candy and taken it over the moms since she has all the kids)

We have a lot to be thankful for right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment