I've really enjoyed our garden this year! Things are finally starting to bloom but are not ready for pickin yet. Instead of ranting and raving over the garden I'll just post several pictures of it! Our azaleas, gardenias, roses, magnola bush, butterfly bush etc. really make our yard look so pretty this time of the year! I love it.
 |
| strawberries! |
 |
| knock out roses |
 |
| gardenias |
 |
| this is jeffreys cabbage. I know no words for this. |
 |
| maters! |
 |
| elephant ears |
 |
| blackberries |
 |
| squash |
 |
| bell peppers |
 |
| giant lilies |
Other than playing in the garden we've been really busy so far this summer. I've gotten to visit a lot of friends and family so I'm very thankful to have the time off to do that! I haven't done much work for next year yet! I know I need to get started on that! We don't have any vacations or fun trips for this summer so we are having fun around here!
No comments:
Post a Comment