Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ending 2010 and Starting 2011

What a wonderful Christmas break and New Years! Family, friends, good food, and snow were an amazing way to end 2010. We brought 2011 in with a win in sunny Florida! Christmas break was a much needed relaxing time for us. I got to go visit my friends in Macon at the start of the break. I miss them so much! It was so nice to hang out with them. Here are some pictures:
Sarah's little girl Lane. She is so precious and so much fun!

Sarah's little boy Luke. He has the be the sweetest baby!

Lane and Luke

Sarah and Jodie's sweet new baby Mason! He is beautiful! Big blue eyes, long eye lashes and blonde hair! Precious!
We had Christmas in Tupelo at our house this year. My parents wanted to do it as stress free as possible (thank goodness) so we got dinner catered by Romies! It was all SO good! My parents came over to eat and so did Jeffrey's mom and boyfriend. Oh did I mention we woke up to a white Christmas in Mississippi??

Merry Christmas to us! Thanks mom and dad!!

Christmas was over. Our house was back to normal. This is usually the time I get sad everything is over. We haven't do anything in several years for new years so we haven't had a lot to look forward to after Christmas. Not this year! We were heading to Jacksonville to the Gator Bowl! We were both so excited to see State play and to get out of town with friends for a few days. Okay I wasn't too excited about the 10 hour drive but it was worth it! Jeffrey drives so all I had to do was relax and enjoy the ride. We went down a day early so we could possibly stop somewhere half way, but as we were on the way we decided to make the entire drive. Jeffrey was so excited and ready to be there. We all went to a dawg pound party new years eve. It was fun but not worth the $90 per person we paid! The cheaper other alumni party would of been better but we had fun. After all we weren't there for new years parties we were there for FOOTBALL! Game day was perfect. Sunny and near 80. I got a sunburn during Christmas break :) We had great seats, but they were smack in the middle of the Michigan fans! They have really nice fans so it wasn't bad! Needless to say it was a perfect day with a perfect ending! Go Dawgs! After the game we all went out and had the best time!! It was so nice to hang out with college friends and have no worries for a few days. Here are some pictures from that weekend:

before the Dawg Pound party new years eve
dominating Michigan
the boys  celebrating after a WIN. Good to finally be proud to be a bulldog!

a win= a happy husband and a good ride home!

it was their time to finally have a good season!




















Everyone that wants to talk crap about State needs to stop! No we don't always have a winning season so let us be happy when we do! I hate sour fans from other schools! Go Dawgs! (let the bandwagon State fans begin...)

Back to school was tough I'm not going to lie. Just getting back in the routine is hard. I did miss my babies but didn't miss all of the other stress that goes along with it! We've had some tough things going on lately. I'm hoping 2011 turns around soon, it sure started out great! I'm positive things will turn around soon. We have a few weddings this spring to look forward to! I'm not sure when our next "trip" will be so I'm glad we got to go somewhere fun during Christmas. Now back to the real world..... Here's to ending 2010 and starting 2011 out right! Happy New Years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment